* Delayed Audio on Majic 95.9FM at iHeartRadio
I have been doing radio since the days of 45's and mullets! I grew up in Columbus and attended Saint Francis DeSales High School and THE Ohio State University.
My wife Ann is a Pre-School Teacher in the Marion City Schools and we have two teenaged sons.
As far as what we do when I'm not on the radio, we play! I am a cyclist, camper and we do Scouting! My teams are The Buckeyes, Browns, Reds & Indians. I also love rock music and it's production, computers, listening to baseball games on my deck. We are active in many community and church activities.
Paul and Ann
Your quality of life is impacted in a big way by the quality of your friends. If you’ve got lousy friends, odds are you’re not living life to the fullest. Not even close.
Here’s a rundown of some types of people you don’t need as friends:
1. The Moocher – Always taking, never giving.
2. The Person Who Never Pulls Through – At the end of the day, being trustworthy is everything.
3. Mr./Ms. One Up – Everything is a contest to this person, and it’s very annoying.
4. The Whipped One – They never get a night off from their spouse or sig other.
5. Tag-Along – Nobody invited them, but there they are. All the time.
Debbie Downer – Being stuck one-on-one with this person can make any person want to explode.