CNN leads the way with the most amount of 'factual reporting'
(Erica Ritz) A recently-released study by the Pew Research Center has found that Fox News — mocked by critics as “Faux News” — actually spends far more time than its left-leaning rival MSNBC on factual reporting than commentary and opinion.
Part of the annual “state of the news media” study, the report found that Fox News spends roughly 45 percent of its programming on factual reporting, and 55 percent on commentary and opinion.
MSNBC, on the other hand, reportedly dedicates an average of 15 percent of its programming to factual reporting, the other 85 percent dominated by commentary and opinion.
The Chicago Tribune added that, based on the study, MSNBC has done the most to “ratchet up partisanship.”
Read more from The Blaze